Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chemo and Radiation

Monday we went with Dad to Chemo and Radiation. Radiation was first and we were not allowed to go in because of the radiation. He fell asleep so he couldn't tell us a lot about what happened, except for that he was on a rotating table. Then Chemo, wow I so did not realize that chemo was so BORING:). He just sat in a chair with an IV in. We played a game called The Minister's Cat... for the two hours we were there. It was fun. The Center that we were at was very nice. They even had free food:)! Which I made sure to take advantage of:). Dad will not get tired for a while so yeah, we went swimming afterwards and he played basketball. Of course, Mom is totally annoying and thinks that it is absolutely necessary to take thirty pictures a minute so that was my job. Dad has Radiation every morning except Saturdays and Sundays (and Christmas:)), and Chemo on Mondays. I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas. More later:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan:
I so appreciate you keeping us posted on Dad's progress. I just have to remember to get on your blog and check it out regularly.
Love, Great-aunt Wanda