Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stent Replacement



Sorry everyone that it's taken me so long to write. School and all kinds of stuff. Not much has been going on. Chemo every Monday, and Radiation everyday. Also on the 15 he had a stent replacement. A stent has to be replaced every two months so that it doesn't infect anything. This made him tired and really sick. This is a picture of him at chemo. Well if you don't smile when I tell you too, then you get what you deserve: your funny picture posted on the internet:). Hope everyone else is doing well. E-mail me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update Megan! I am praying for your dad all of you guys everyday! And I know he is going to kick this... I am not sure when but I will be visiting you guys, love you all very much!

And tell Ricky hi from me!
Nihan

Kristi said...

It's good to see Chris' sense of humor online! Keep it up! :)