Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have a new "love!" The rental company gave me a 2009 Chrysler Town & Country. Both side doors are electric! It's amazing! "I want it, I want it!!" :) Chris looked up the price it's only $33,000!!! I did learn that the heater in my car is still broken. This car heats up so fast and it is soooo warm. The kids had a great time "exploring" they found a built in flashlight and tons of places to store stuff (it's the stow-n-go model). The kids were telling Chris all about it and they kept referring to "our car" Chris put a stop to that:) It will be hard to give it back. I've never seen such a beautiful trunk I could put sooo much stuff in it:) Insurance company take as long as you want:) "Grass is always greener on the other side"
Chris had his MRI yesterday. He was in sooo much pain after because of having to lay on his back for so long and being jostled around. I will call the Dr. today and see what they have to say. I was told that the Dr. likes "film" so I will have to take them to his office.
Love, Ricki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pay five dollars to watch Ricki punch the insurance salesman out when he tries to take the car back...

monte

Aunt Wanda Wach said...

Oh, my....life just hums along, doesn't it. But, you always seem to rise to the top like good cream! I am grateful that Megan was not seriously hurt and that the other driver/liar got her due justice. The silver lining is the luxurious van to drive for awhile. I am concerned, however, about Chris' back. Please keep us posted here. He sure is a trooper and I, too, proud of his work award.