Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out of the hospital

We came home from the hospital last night at 5:30pm. The CT scan that we took at 11:00am that morning was still not in the computer and Chris wasn't having much pain in his chest so they decided to release him. We are hoping to get the results today over the phone to see if Chris is operable or inoperable and hopefully get some answers of what might of caused the pain. Chris is getting ready for work right now, that's a good sign:) I want to take a minute and thank my family especially my mom who has lived at our house since last Wed. we totally could not have gotten through this without her. She watched kids, did laundry, dishes, meals, drove people around, let Megan drive her around (Ahhh), and all of the other responsibilities that come along with motherhood. Her and Katie have become good friends. Thanks Mom! We love ya. Hopefully I'll be able to get on after the doctor calls and let you know what he says. I know that it will take awhile because 4 doctors have to get together and discuss the scan. Patience. Not one of my better features:). Again, we can't thank you enough for all that you are doing for us. I rely on all of your prayers to get me through the day. Love ya, Ricki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying all day today, we have a bible study tonight and our bible group will be praying for Chris and whole family. Hope to hear some good news, I know you guys all can use some of that. Love you all!

Nihan