Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For anyone who might be wondering. Did Chris stay home or go to work? He went to work!!!!! I think yesterday being home with nothing on TV and no remote was the deciding factor:)
In case anyone from work reads this he cares a ton about his job and the people. He wants everyone to succeed (including the company). He is getting a new team soon and wants to make sure they are OK. You all mean a lot to him.
Oh, and at noon he should take a lovenox shot. So if you see him remind him, he'd love the reminder. Hee, hee. Don't blame me if you get a dirty look:) And if he throws his phone across the room it's only because I reminded him "again." Hee, hee. He did promise that he would never stop taking them no matter how much they hurt.
Tay pulled five flags last night at his flag football game and Meg is doing amazing in school. Teachers couldn't say enough nice things. She has two college classes, some AP classes. The class that is giving her the most trouble is Wildlife Biology. Poor girl. They haven't even started dissecting animals yet:)
Thanks again to everyone who visited, called, text, left comments on the blog, brought food, mowed our lawn etc. I laugh because I think I have a years worth of Dr. Pepper thanks to so many of you (I can always use more:). You know that just gives me more energy and I start to talk. Ha, Ha, Hee, hee. You love me!!:)
Love ya, Ricki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, you are such a inspiration. I have never in my life found a soul as stuburn as you my friend. Your inspiration and thoughts about life has helped me allot, but especially since i lost my brother. please remember to take your medication and i hope you feel well all day. thank you for always being there. tou never miss work and i know sometime tou must need too. i will miss being on your team, you have spent more time with me thrn any supe and have assisted me with all types of issues. GOOD LUCK boss. i will miss your smile in the mornings....can you keep me. love Bonnie Davis

Aunt said...

Of course, Chris went to work...what a trooper. So grateful this crisis has passed. xooxxoxoxo

Aunt Wanda said...

That last "comment" was from Aunt Wanda...I hit a wrong key and it flew off into cyperspace before I finished typing my name..ha!!