Monday, March 22, 2010

We are now officially looking for a car for Meg. Received check, rental car returned, car towed away- no more insurance company calls thank goodness. They were terrible to work with (2nd one-hee, hee).
We asked Dr. Rich to send a letter to the Jury Clerk to ask that Chris do Jury duty another time because of his back. They were OK with it. They said they will just put his name back in the drawing for another time. We didn't want to miss are follow up appointment with Dr. Rich this Thursday and it is still hard for Chris to sit for to long, and his intestines are giving him trouble. Which brings us to. . . Chris got a speeding ticket. He was trying to get home fast because he was going to be ill. He told the policeman his story. The police officer was kind enough to hurry. He didn't look up registration just asked for Chris' license. Then came back with the ticket. Chris tried not to speed away. I told Chris we should go and explain to the judge to see if he will lower the money amount but Chris said he just wants to pay it - will see who wins:)
Friday I went up to Huntsman Cancer Research Library and looked up "whipple" to see if I could figure out how to help Chris. While I was there a lady asked me if I needed anything. I told her what I was needing. She told me that they have a oncology dietitian who has worked with alot of "whipple" patients. I spoke with her only briefly because of legal issues. She said some things that I hadn't thought about and are other doctors haven't suggested so I am going to see if my insurance will pay for me to see her. I was excited to talk with her, she gave me hope. The Huntsman Cancer Center is amazing. Mr. Huntsman spared no expense. I walked around the Hospital and the Research Center, we are so blessed to have such a wonderful facility so close to us.
Rye is still suffering from his concussion. Poor boy is verryyy emotional and is still suffering from head and neck pain.
I have to smile. This is all I have to write. We are boring! Yeah!!! Quick knock on some wood!!:):):)
Love ya, Ricki

1 comment:

Trista said...

BTW, your new van is hot! You must be so happy. ;)