Friday, June 25, 2010

Chris had chemo yesterday. Megan went with him because I was up the canyon at Boy Scout camp with Tay and my mom babysat everyone else. I did come down the mountain to Chris' doctors appointment where they put him back on Lovenox (blood thinner) to try to prevent blood clots, and talked about putting the port back in but Chris told them he didn't want it. We also gave the doctor the scout physical paperwork to fill out - will see what he can do:)
Chris started becoming ill last night but has become even sicker today. He came home early (I wasn't here-up at camp) which isn't like him. He usually just suffers through the pain so you know he must be feeling awful. Kids told me he was throwing up alot and just plain sick. Grandma came and got them so that Chris could rest. I found him laying on the couch moaning and having the hiccups:) Also to a verryy hot house. We could tell the AC wasn't working like it should a couple of days ago so today I called the air conditioner repair man, he had me go outside and look at air conditioner. The pipes are frozen - not a good sign. He had me turn off the air conditioner so that they could de thaw so that tomorrow he could come and fix it.
I got my van back Tuesday it looks beautiful. I had my dad who knows tons about cars come with me and look at it to make sure that it was ok before I left the body shop. They put a new gate on so the automatic gate works wonderfully. Glad to give the Tahoe back cost way to much money for gas. Just about cried filling up the Tahoe to give back and then getting in my car and finding that the gas light was on! AHHH!! That hurt!
Love, Ricki

2 comments:

pop said...

Sorry to hear that Chris is so sick. Chemo must be some awful stuff.
I pray for you guys every day.

We will be in Florida in August also, but now at Disney World. We will be in Tallahassee visiting our daughter Kathy and her 2 daughters and her husband is the bishop. We leave her August 4th and will be there for 3 weeks
Love you all even your kids we don't know.
May the Lord bless ,
Max Newell

Aunt Wanda said...

I am sad that Chris is suffering so much sickness from the chemo. Depressing stuff, but so necessary. Glad your car is back. And admire you for carrying on with Scout events, and juggling all that you do. Love and hugs to all. xoxoxoxoo