Thursday, March 29, 2012

I tried calling BYU yesterday to help Meg out but because of all the laws they wouldn't let me change her major or do anything. I gave them Meg's email address and the man on the phone said that he would email her (which as of this morning he hadn't -grrrr). So, I get to call them later to see about emailing her again.
Katie hit a boy at school so the teacher, Katie and I had a "talk." The boy said her drawing was "ugly." So, she let him have it:) Jacob and Tay had ortho appointments to do a retainer check. Grateful once again that Taylor's retainer was found. Jacob had a tooth pulled without any anesthesia!!! Dentist told me to come and look at his molar how it was pink and had a cavity. Said it had to come out. Next thing I know he's taking his tool and digging it out!!!! Poooooorrrrr Jacccccoooobbb! I sure hate that snapping sound when the tooth comes out of the gum!!! It bleed for awhile but he hasn't complained once about it hurting. Tooth fairy came last night and left $5. After the ortho Jacob asked for Noodles & Company for dinner (how could I say no, also that is another place we don't get to eat at because. . . .Chris ate there after every chemo appointment so.... he hates the place - brings back bad memories). Tay, Jacob and I ate there. Rye, worked last night at Chick fil a. Katie and I went and bothered him (so did his aunt, cousins and grandma:) It was Princess and Pirate night at Chick fil a last night. Katie and Lillee (her cousin) had tons of fun. They even had the cow in a pirate outfit. He looked cute:)
Long weird story - the lady that cuts are families hair, her daughter broke her leg a couple of weeks ago. Chris signed her cast and drew a Mickey Mouse on it. I asked her if when she had her daughters cast taken off if I could have that little square (I know I'm sooo dumb:) so last night she brought it to me. sooo nice:)
I spoke with Meg this morning on Skype. We can't talk with Chris again until he gets a new converter. His broke !!!!! Already!!!!!!!! He emailed me last night and told me that the camera battery, laptop battery, video camera battery and cell phone battery were pretty much dead:( I hope he can find one I'd hate to miss all the pictures of the things that he is seeing. Meg leaves in a couple of hours for her 25 hour train ride - she told me that the place they are going is like the "spring break hangout" for the Chinese.
Today, Chris is headed to the Sacred Valley, Pisca Ollantaytambo and "other tourist locations" (according to his itinerary).:)
Well, that's pretty much all that happened yesterday hee, hee. I'm now headed to work in Jacob's classroom.
Love, Ricki

No comments: