Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sooo, I'm a little nervous. I received an email last night saying that the weather was bad in Iquitos City and that Chris' flight would need to be changed. They changed the Rainforest reservations to April 3-5 which doesn't work out on Chris' itinerary. Poor Chris. Since we can't communicate-( I guess there isn't any internet service in the Amazon or wherever he is:) I'm wondering "what happened?" Last night, today, and tomorrow (until 1:30pm) were all suppose to be spent in the Amazon Rainforest. Tomorrow he leaves Iquitos City on a plane and heads back to Lima. There he waits for his Delta flight to leave from Lima at 12:35 am. I hate not knowing:(
Meg emailed me this morning (4:00am my time) to let me know that she was having fun cave tubing and "clubbing." Yes, I would like to know what she means by "clubbing" We emailed back and forth a little - that's what I get for having the phone by my head (going to need another nap today around 2:) I left skype on all night just encase either of them contacted us. I think I'm going to need a vacation after this. Hee, hee:):)
Those of us here:) went to Olive Garden for dinner. Yummmm I've had my fill of alfredo sauce for awhile:) That is definitely one place Chris can't eat at!! Tooo much fat. After that we finished homework, did FHE (watched the Easter Bible videos put out by the church very cool - www.biblevideos.lds.org) and then talked about Pres. Utchdorf's talk "Stop it." Pretty cool some people have already made stop signs for the rest of us to print off and hang on the wall (which is what I did:), read scriptures, read library books, bathed and said family prayer. It was just a nice, lazy day. Need those every once in awhile. LOL.
"In the strength of the Lord I can do and endure and overcome all things." David A. Bednar
Love ya, Ricki

No comments: