Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spoke with Chris this morning from Atlanta, Georgia he just wanted to let me know "he was alive and safely out of Peru:)" I asked him about the Rain forest he said it was a long story:) Chris did ask "if Ryan was still alive" hee, hee. He knows Ryan and I all to well:) Will be seeing him at 12:46 pm. The kids have made posters to hold up at the airport as Chris and Grandpa come down the escalator:)
Yesterday, I went to a PTA meeting at the elementary school. Jacob and Katie out of school early due to spring break and are now off track until April 30th. Can't wait to have my helpers back to unload the dishwasher and other chores:):) After Katie got out of school she and I went to the library. Took Rye to work at 4:30 and than all of us went and picked him up from work so we could go out to dinner. We went to Apollo Burger. It tasted soooo good. I think it tasted so good because I could eat my hamburger and fries and not feel guilty knowing that poor Chris would be sick after eating at a place I like. Came home and did the same thing we always do:) bathe, scriptures and family prayer. I do feel guilty - bad mom. Last night was the Pinewood Derby. I totally forgot about it until earlier in the day - knowing we couldn't get a car together that fast we didn't go. Poooor Jacob. Pinewood Derby's are fun. I did have Tay and Rye look for their old derby cars but of course we couldn't find one. Will find it today:( During off track time Jacob and Chris can work on it. will keep it safe for next year:)
My vacation is over time to stay home and cook, sleep on my side of the bed, share the covers and let him have a little space in the bathroom, -- darn it. LOL. Gotta go, time to pick up my best friend.:):)
Love ya, Ricki

2 comments:

Wanda Jean Wach said...

Great news that Chris is now safely home! It will be special next year to have that Pinewood Derby car that Dad helped work on, too. I amazed that you keep up with all that you do in your very busy lives!! xoxoxoxox

Wanda Jean Wach said...

Great news that Chris is now safely home! It will be special next year to have that Pinewood Derby car that Dad helped work on, too. I amazed that you keep up with all that you do in your very busy lives!! xoxoxoxox