Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ok, so at this moment I am trying NOT to throw up!  Meg's package is sitting in Changzhou (where she lives) but is in clearance delay.  I called Fedex the customer rep read the notes it said  that "they tried to contact someone" but haven't received a response.  I told the csr that Meg can't talk on the phone (which I know they don't have her phone #/ or her email address) so I have noooo idea who they "contacted" they need a copy of her passport before they will give her the package!!! Sorry, but next time I use the good ole postal service (no problems last time:) It is 9 pm there so the store is closed til tomorrow.  Csr gave me a phone number for Meg to call, she has to use a land line and she said "yes someone will speak English" lol.  Sooo, just one of those things that makes me want to cry.  Oh, and I was on the phone when Tay needed to go to the bus.  He walked to bus stop but I noticed he forgot his breakfast but most importantly his TRUMPET!  So, I got in the car and raced up to the bus stop.  I'm trying to tell myself that "it's NOT going to be one of those days"  (yeah, right!!!)
Also yesterday, are red car died.  Chris had taken Rye to work and on the way home he smelled something burning.  Luckily he was only a couple of blocks from home.  As soon as he got it in the driveway anti-freeze came spilling out all over the ground.  My dad is fixing Megs car.  I told him to take his time in February but last night I called him and told him to work harder and faster on it:)  We need it now.  :)  I need the red car to work so that Rye can continue to practice driving - his test is in a few weeks.  I'm sooo not into letting him practice on my van. (Meg has never driven my van - that's how mean I am:) Annnddd.... at Chris' basketball game he got hit hard in the chest so he didn't play much because he was in a lot of pain. 
I'm done!!! for now.  Going to get ready to go on a field trip. 
I won't cry, don't cry, don't cry. . .  oops.  I am.  Everything is more dramatic to me than it should be.
Love, Ricki

2 comments:

Colette said...

You've got some seriously broad shoulders, you can bare so much. Wish I was there to share a box of tissue with you!

Wanda Jean Wach said...

It's okay to cry, and actully cleanses the soul I've heard. It was "one of those days" and tears were definitely in order. "This too shall pass..." Love you.