Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just so you know after reading the second blog post from yesterday you will be able to notice that the style of writing is different. lol.  Chris was kind enough to finish my posting.  He forgot to make a lot of errors (he made some spelling ones:) and he did paragrahs.  Hee, hee.
Chris forgot to mention a few things:)  The airlines lost Meg's second bag in Korea, so after getting off the plane and collecting her other bag we went to the baggage claim area and reported it.  They will deliver it sometime today.  Her carry on bag weighed 47 pounds just by itself!!!! and in the picture you can see her back pack!!!!  That's my girl!!!:)  If you look closely you can see her making a grunting face as she lifts it to put it in the trunk.  Hee, hee. The bag that got lost had all her souveniors and gifts in it so she was bummed.  She brought home a lot of different goodies that she had us taste.  some good, some not so good.  She went to bed at 9pm.  Some of her friends came over at 10 to visit (had to tell them she was asleep:(  - I was reminded how much I miss all of Meg's friends.  Meg got up this morning 6:20 am and went to cross country with Chris and Ryan.  Got to get that rice off.  lol.  I looked in her room a few minutes ago and found that she had moved her bedding from her bed to the floor!!!!!  Girl isn't used to a soft bed - she slept on wooden planks.

Also, last night at the Court of Honor Tay received his Life Scout award and we are now headed onto working on another Eagle project.  Tay wants to do the same one Rye did.  We are soooo thankful to his scout leaders they are ammmaaazzzziiinnngg!!!!!!!!! Without them all of my boys awards wouldn't be possible.

I had a hard time sleeping last night (kept crying).  My heart is sooooo full (yes, I'm crying!!), so full of joy.  Good news on Monday from Chris PET scan, Megan arriving home safely, getting to vote (living in America), my sons receiving scouting awards, and especially being together as a family -all 7 of us (I realized that at Cafe Rio when it was time to pay- lol).  Did I mention? My heart is about to burst???  It's sooo full. I am trullyyyyy blessed!!!!  I wouldn't be grateful enough if I didn't thank my Heavenly Father for all that he has given me.  I am truly the luckiest mom/wife in the world!!  Yesterday was such a wonderful day!!!  I just can't say enough - I'm just sooo grateful, so happy, so blessed.  Thanks Heavenly Father for the best day ever!!! (and the start of a new one:)
Love, Ricki

3 comments:

Wanda Jean Wach said...

I am SO grateful to get all of my questions answered on your Blogs. thanks for posting them, and the photos as well. I am happy Megan is home, happy Chris's PET scan revealed good news and that he can be involved in so many activities this summer, happy for Scout advancements, and for all the many worthwhile activites your family is involved in. Did I mention that I am "Happy" to have all of you in our lives?? Love and Hugs!

Wanda Jean Wach said...

I am SO grateful to get all of my questions answered on your Blogs. thanks for posting them, and the photos as well. I am happy Megan is home, happy Chris's PET scan revealed good news and that he can be involved in so many activities this summer, happy for Scout advancements, and for all the many worthwhile activites your family is involved in. Did I mention that I am "Happy" to have all of you in our lives?? Love and Hugs!

Colette said...

Ricki!!! I just smiled from ear to ear as I read your post! I could hear the excitement in your voice as I read it. Your family is definitely blessed and being watched over. Congrats on so many pieces of great news. Love ya!!