Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well, Chris sweet talked his way out of the hospital. I brought him home about an hour ago. His instructions are to give himself a shot every 12 hours. They said he could go home because he was able to give himself a shot without passing out (which is what I would do:) Also the name of the medicine is Lovenox, don't ask me were I got Levaquin hee, hee. He is sleeping right now. I tried to get him to stay at the hospital because he makes a horrible noise and face sometimes when he breathes. It makes me nervous. He just wanted to come home. (Why? to lots of noise and chaos:)) Now we can go caroling and to all of the other family parties we have this week.
I've been meaning to write about how I forgot to ask Chris if he worked on Christmas Eve, before setting up Jacob's baptism. Well, come to find out Chris has to work that day!! He told me he would ask someone to change shifts with him. I told him to take an "early" lunch. (9:30am:)) Thank goodness he found someone to trade with! He now works 2pm-11pm Christmas Eve:(.
Love ya, Ricki

No comments: