Tuesday, October 2, 2012

HA HA, just had to get on and let ya'all know that my van just got ..... (r you ready??) REAR ENDED!!!!!! Same spot as last time.  right in from of Chick fil a!!!!!!!!!!! 
Ryan was suppose to drive himself but he "lost" his license - already - only had it for 1 week!!!  Soooo I had to drive him to work and of course pick him up....
 Glad Chris wasn't in the trunk. lololololol
Soooo, tomorrow I have another job to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Going to bed now.  Oh, and Chris has been in pain today but he walked around the block and isn't in as much pain as he was before the surgery.
I told Chris it was probably time to get rid of this van!!!!!  2010 hit 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm smiling.  Life is good.  Chris is still with us.
Love ya, Ricki

2 comments:

Wanda Jean Wach said...

Oh, no, oh, no...that's all I can say about Hit #3. So sorry. Does Ryan have a wallet he can keep his license in? Wish Chris would take some pain meds, but he probably feels so much better from the surgery pain than before the surgery, that this is mild compared to his debilitating leg pain....Love and Hugs to all.

Unknown said...

Glad the surgery went well. Prayers for the old Chris back so you all can have some more enjoyable memories. And yeah, I think your van has a hex on it! Get an SUV. ;) XoxO