Monday, March 7, 2011

Chris came home this afternoon. He looks terrible!! Tired and in pain. We picked up his pneumonia medicine. Way expensive! $10.00 a pill (that's r portion, pharmacy says r insurance paid a lot). Hopefully with a few days rest he can start to feel better. He slept as much as the "house" would let him. LOL. It was nice we ate dinner together, had FHE, read scriptures and had family prayer. Much easier then it has been the last couple of days.
I have missed my babysitter:) this morning Katie threw a royal fit because she didn't want to take the boys to school she wanted to stay home and watch tv. I took her kicking and screaming to the car. Ahhh.
We have a "normal for us" week. Saturday is the big day for Meg - Prom.
Hopefully, Chris will start feeling better soon. Thank you for all the prayers. We love ya.
Love, Ricki

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he is home and that kids keep life real all the time. Let us know if you need anything.

Fleck Family said...

so glad he is home. As always you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Wanda Jean Wach said...

Wow--I am surprised he is already home, but grateful his prediction of NOT coming home didn't come true. I know you are enjoying this time all together, and it's so much easier than back and forth to the hospital!

Michelle Nelson said...

Your family is in my prayers. Please let Chris know that all his co-workers are thinking of him.

Unknown said...

My dear JoAnn (as you will always be known to me),
I so admire your strength and resolve. You are such a wonderful wife and mother. Though I haven't seen you in 20+ years (too many to count), please know that I am keeping you, Chris and your kids in my thoughts and prayers.

With love,
Carrie Spellerberg