Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chris had another hard day. CT scan was hard on him - this was his third one in two days. He threw up a couple of times today but nurse thought it was because of all the contrast from the tests. He still continues to be in pain - chest and throat. He is only taking Tylenol for pain, doesn't want anything else, and DON'T ask him "why?" :) Hopefully tomorrow we will get results of today's scan. He did walk around the floor a couple of times today and he showered:)
I have to thank a friend who is going through her own pain but helped me out today. She helped Rye with his Spanish project for school. They had to cook a food from South America, take pictures and make a power point presentation all due Tuesday (Rye tends to wait til the last minute:) My sweet mother went and got the ingredients needed at the store and my friend helped Ryan. I asked him how it went and he said he had a great time and the whole family said the empanadas were really good. Thank you. Thank you. One very large stress off my shoulders because of two great women:)
Tonight is Megs last night sleeping at the hospital, tomorrow night my dad will take over. Megs got school. I appreciate her sleeping at the hospital so that I can come home and give other people attention and get a little sleep. I don't like thinking of him alone.
Love ya, Ricki

3 comments:

Wanda Jean Wach said...

I so appreciate you taking the time from all you are doing and going through, to keep us updated via this blog site. It is a great help to me and to my family. Love and hugs. xoxxooxooxoo

Kristen W. said...

Aunt Wanda said it! So glad that you continue to post what is going on here. I'm sure you are sick of my endless texts when you don't have time to answer them...but just want you to know that we are thinking of all of you and love you! Keep strong and carry on!! You are such a great example of that!!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys...
Nihan