Monday, May 17, 2010

5K Walk for the Wach's

On Saturday May 29, some of our friends are hosting a 5k to raise money for our family to go on a trip. Its from 9AM to 10:30AM or whenever you finish;). We are starting at Falcon Ridge Elementary. The address is 6111 West 7000 South and its in West Jordan. For all those who know where we live that is just a little above our house:). It will end at Copper Hills High School, Megan's high school. The address for that is 5445 W. (Grizzly Way) New Bingham Highway and its in West Jordan too. The cost is $20 for a single person, $5 for children, and $30 for a whole family. Please come, it'll be tons of fun:) and if you're worried about how long it will take you don't worry no one really cares;) love you all. Here is a website for more details for more details on the run:) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123427884343473&ref=ss

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Awesome! We want to come!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ricki! Could you or Meg email me the details (I don't facebook... I know, crazy, right?)? I'm riding up with a friend of mine and another of her friends to run the State Capitol Half Marathon in SLC on Monday (Memorial Day), and we were thinking of doing a simple run on Saturday (we'll be in SLC) so I'm sure I can talk them into this one. (We could also post the details on the RunnersWorld online forums to gather support, if you want).

So EMAIL me or I'll be forced to actually use my cell phone... ew!
--laurel clifford

Tawna said...

I don't know you but work with Becky on Falcon Ridge PTA. I'm touched by your blog and your darling family. Cancer has made recent a recent round in our family as well. 99% we'll see you at your run & I'll pass the word along. Idea: Post your run on Salt Lake Running Company page. Just go to 'events', select 'add event' - lots of runners go here to find races http://saltlakerunningco.com/home/. Have a special birthday weekend!

Genesis said...

Tell Chris I was not thinking please send me your email address and I will send this to you. So you can check it out for yourselves in your home. Genesis S.