Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Details: Chris' Birthday Open house will be at the Daybreak Community Center. Address: 4544 Harvest Sun Lane South Jordan, 84095. Come in and listen for all the noise:) It will be from 2-4pm. I decided to not make it to long because I don't want him totally worn out. We will still have some partying to do afterwards as a family. Also Chris doesn't know I'm doing this. If he did he wouldn't show up:) You know him he doesn't like to be the center of attention. Hey, he gave me a surprise birthday party on my 30th so now it's his turn. Can't wait to see ya.
Love, Ricki

2 comments:

Kristen W. said...

Wish we could be with you for the birthday celebrations and the walk. We sure hope to do lots of "walking with the wachs" at Disney though! We are planning on it! You are doing an awesome job Ricki! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I've got training during that time. Sorry, I want to come, but I can't reschedule this class. If I get out early I will be sure to stop by. Sorry. :(

I had a nice lunch with Chris on Tuesday.

Jason