Monday, May 17, 2010

Just so you all can plan. Chris' bday is this Saturday (May 22) and we are going to have a Birthday Open house Party for him. Open house because he is going to be ill. So come one and all to have cake, say "hi" to Chris, and sign a banner for him. NOOOO presents!!! This is just to celebrate a great guy. He has been very ill this weekend. Slept a lot. So I suppose that this next chemo treatment will be worse on him. I haven't got all the party details set yet. I was going to do it at a park but I saw the weather report last night - bad weather of course. I am looking into renting a place in Daybreak. If I do that the party will be in the afternoon (cheaper-hee, hee). If you've got any ideas send them to me my brain is tired and doesn't want to make any decisions:) Katie's bday is Friday (May 21). Chuck E. Cheese here we come. Hey, I made a decision! Actually she did:) It will be a busy weekend - Poor Chris.
Please pass the word around for me. And keep checking back to see if I've made a decision. I better have one by tomorrow.
Love me?! Hee, hee Ricki

1 comment:

Aunt Wanda Wach said...

I bought a card for Chris 2 weeks ago, even before I knew of his terminal cancer diagnosis, just because he's so special to us. We are mailing it today. Also, watch for a package as I ordered him something for his birthday...hope it gets there before Saturday. Sounds like a really busy two days with birthday parties and the Walk for Wach...neat idea your friends are doing. I am grateful you have so much special support.