Monday, March 23, 2009

OK, OK so I’m very sorry for all of the grammar mistakes on yesterday’s blog (be afraid I am going back to school to be a teacher he, he). Sometimes I’m a little tired and I don’t catch them. I’m sure that my mother-in-law is just dieing (she taught school-English teacher, wrote for the newspaper, teaches English in China etc). Please forgive me. This morning at 3:15 am (AM!) Chris gave himself his first insulin shot since we got home. Maybe it was caused by eating a cooked carrot and potato that he found in the fridge from last weeks dinner. Who knows? Chris was still in a lot of pain today. He didn’t get to walk outside very much today because it snowed all day and the wind was colder than cold. He did better taking his pain pills on time. He did sneak a couple of bites of homemade bread that are friend made (it’s wonderful-so I couldn’t get to mad). Chris’ sister and her family came all the way from Oregon to bring us dinner and visit with Chris. Thanks for dinner that was so sweet of you guys.:0) Tonight we had Family Home Evening, read scriptures and now everyone is in bed (including Chris). Ahhh quiet. Now I’m going to get ready for bed and watch “Will Work for Food” until midnight when nurse Ricki has to give out pills and check insulin:0). Love, Ricki

No comments: